“It’s awesome to live in the Park – London National Park City! Together: organisations, professionals, communities and all passionate individuals we can change the world! One Park City at a time. 😊“
I have signed the London National Park City Charter, it can be found here.
By signing it, AS-Landscape Architecture committed, as a professional organisation, to help to create greener, healthier, fairer and more harmonious place to live.
AS-LA through design and advocacy can help to achieve:
A city that is rich with nature and where everyone benefits from exploring, playing and learning outdoors.
A city where we all enjoy high quality public and green spaces, where the air is clean to breathe and it’s a pleasure to swim in its waters.
- LIVES, HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- WILDLIFE, TREES AND FLOWERS
- PLACES, HABITATS, AIR, WATER, SEA AND LAND
- TIME OUTDOORS, CULTURE, ART, PLAYING, WALKING, CYCLING AND EATING
- LOCALLY GROWN FOOD AND RESPONSIBLE CONSUMPTION
- DECISIONS, SHARING, LEARNING AND WORKING TOGETHER
- RELATIONSHIPS WITH NATURE AND WITH EACH OTHER
I also, as an individual, try to communicate all above with my teaching as a garden design lecturer and with my local community as a London citizen.